Saturday, November 10, 2007

Playing in the Leaves


Okay, maybe I went a little crazy with all of the pictures, but I couldn't choose just one or two! Bryce loves playing in the leaves, especially now that he is sitting up. These pics. were taken outside of our apartment before all the leaves got raked up. Lucky for us, new leaves have fallen so we can keep playing in them!



Autumn is definitely my favorite time of year with all the beautiful colors and the crisp fall air. Although wintery frost is just around the corner, it's nice to have the coolness even if it is only for a short while.

We are looking forward to going to Cali for Thanksgiving this year and are glad that we can stay home for Christmas and not have to fight the weather going over Donner.

3 comments:

Webster Family said...

Kate! Your little guy is getting so cute! I stole your blog from Tiana's. Are you guys in UT? We're in AZ now so that Ben can get his MBA. How are you? How's being a mom? Shoot me an email sometime thewebsterfamily@gmail.com or check out our blog geofam.blogspot.com! Later! PS I Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate! I found your blog on MaryAnn's website. We have a blog too www.ntseger.blogspot.com. I can't believe how fast our little guys are growing. How is everything going? My email is littlepumpkin1381@hotmail.com. Talk to you later. Love the pictures.
Tabitha

Melissa said...

He looks just like his Daddy! And when are we going to get together!?