Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthday Boy

Bryce turned one year old on May 5th - it's hard to comprehend that one year has gone by since we took him home from Timp. Hospital. We had a low-key party for him...all of his friends were already asleep, but he did get cake and ice cream which he loved. Next year we'll give him a party he'll remember...and maybe by then he will be able to remember it! :) We are so grateful to have him in our family.

Thank you Grandmas and Grandpas for the awesome b-day gifts you sent! He looks so cute in the clothes, which I thought were too big for him when I saw them, but he tried them on and they actually fit!!! He's getting big I guess.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Kate-he is so cute! In the beginning of the video he looks just like Chad did! Crazy!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Hey cous! I'm sorry I didn't see you commented on my photo blog! Looks like I'm the lame cousin eh? :) Yes we need to get together sometime! We don't live far away and we never see eachother!

B said...

Thanks for the invite, Kate! It's fuin to see how much they change even in a year, isn't it?!

Julia said...

are you moving?! what's the deal? I miss talking to you!!!